Agro Land implemented the project "Agrotechnical assessment of the land plot, conclusion of compatibility for poplar crop and selection of recommended crops" on 118 hectares in Lanchkhuti Municipality, Guria region in 2021.
Within the framework of the project company agronomists, agro-engineers and experts divided the plot into sectors, conducted detailed study and agro-technical evaluation.
- Existing vegetation cover was assessed
- Characteristics of local climatic conditions were determined
- Water resource potential was investigated
- The impact of adjacent plots was determined
- Swamp levels, groundwater availability and risks were assessed
- Laboratory analyzes of soil and water were performed
- Existing threats and risk points were investigated
As part of the project, additional surveys were conducted using a drone - terrain, vegetation, scale of swamp were assessed, and photo documents for the client were prepared.
The suitability of specific sections of the plot was assessed taking into account the agrotechnical assessment of the plot, water and soil analysis in terms of possible cultivation of both poplar and alternative crops. The project also identified threats and risks to a particular crops.
Location: Guria region, Lanchkhuti municipality
Area: 118 hectares